PayPal Retail are authorised retailers of Factory Unlock Imei.com Services. Depending on your payment method, either PayPal will appear on your card statement.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
- All of the products on our websites are covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. We provide such a guarantee to give honest customers the reassurance that the product they are ordering will be delivered in good faith and will be fit for purpose. In order to protect the legitimacy of this guarantee for all parties concerned, the guarantee itself is subject to the following terms:-
- Guarantee does not apply where handset appears to be BLOCKED once unlocked (Handsets are blocked in the U.K. if reported lost, stolen or abused).
- Guarantee applies only if our attempt to unlock your iPhone returns an ‘unavailable’ report to our server.
- “Pre-orders” are not covered by our money back guarantee. You are paying to be placed on our mailing list service.
- Completion of the unlock process is made by email notification to the email address provided, simple instructions to complete the unlock procedure by connecting to iTunes is contained in the email.
- No changes can be made to orders which have been fulfilled where customer error has occurred in relation to the provision of data about the handset. Nor can refunds be provided in this instance.
- In circumstances where an order is yet to be completely fulfilled and customer has provided incorrect data, we will endeavour to cancel any existing order and replace it with new order details. If we are able to cancel the existing order successfully, the delivery time of any such new order will be from the point of change and not from the point of the first sale being processed. We cannot guarantee cancellation. If we are unable to cancel the order, the customer would be required to re-order with correct details.
- This state means that it has not been possible to unlock the iPhone and further investigation is required to discover the reason for this.
BACKUP OF IMPORTANT DATA:
- It is not necessary to restore your handset unless you have a jailbroken device, in which case the jailbreak must be removed prior to unlocking (you can re-apply it afterwards without a problem).
- Customers who have a jailbroken iPhone prior to unlocking are strongly advised to make sure that their ‘Contacts’, ‘Messages’ and any other important data is properly backed up and synced with iTunes prior to attempting any unlocking procedure. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data should this occur for any reason.
- We will always endeavor to take reasonable care to ensure that all of your personal details provided to us are stored securely using standard industry practices.
- Your personal details will only ever be kept for the purposes of processing your order(s).
- We will never pass any of your details on to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
- We do not store customer payment card details, these are passed directly to our payment provider(s) for the purposes of payment only.
- You can ask for your details to be completely removed from our database at anytime.
FRAUD & DECEPTION:
- We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
- To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
- In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a $120 administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of $70 per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
- In case of any charge back the associated IMEI will be blacklisted in the iTunes database, preventing it from working on all networks worldwide. This is PERMANENT.
TERMINATION OF ORDERS:
- We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who demonstrates any form of verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. Any such customer would also forfeit their right to a refund in this instance.
UK SPECIFIC TERMS:
- If a handset is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be ‘Blacklisted’ (also known as ‘Blocked’ or ‘Barred’), preventing it from ever being used again in the UK on any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a ‘SIM Locked’ or ‘SP Locked’ handset has been ‘Blacklisted’ from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the ‘unlock’ procedure using our services. Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and you find out the phone is in fact logged as lost, stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ handset work again.
- The domain name ‘FactoryUnlockImei.com’, the website upon the domain and all associated information is legally owned & operated by iPhone Accessories and Repair Ltd.
- All 3rd party brands & logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated or part any of the network operators or handset manufacturers detailed on our websites.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss of data that may result whilst attempting to unlock your handset using any of our unlocking procedures.
- The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights which are not affected.
ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ARE ALSO IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH CONSUMER LAW.